Vacancy: Bussiness/Project Development (PV Solar Energy Projects)
Univergy is an originally Spanish-Japanese corporate group, whose action areas are focused on the renewable energy sector, with special interest in development, construction and operation of photovoltaic solar energy projects, as well as in its multiple domestic, industrial and agricultural applications. Currently, the group has business activity in Germany, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, the Philippines, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Argentina, Spain, Korea, Australia, the United States, the Netherlands, France and Egypt, countries where it develops a project portfolio of more than 2,6 GW in total.
We would like to boost our presence and business in Netherlands by reinforcing the office with a new hire based in Amsterdam. The contender, as Business/Project developer, will be in charge of the PV project development portfolio in the Netherlands, including the arrangement of strategic agreements with suppliers and/or local partners for the required services (engineering consultants, land brokers, administrative support), the achievement of all PLAs: permits, licences and authorizations until RTB status, necessary to develop and operate a renewable system, complying with the scheduling of all types of renewable energy facilities.
He/she will be also responsible for establishment of relationship with local, regional and national authorities, related agencies, utility, etc.
- Electrical engineering or proven experience in solar Project development.
- Compulsory: proficiency level in Dutch and English (at least C1)
- Complementary: other languages (Spanish, French, etc.)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the energy sector
- Proven experience in Project development, getting all PLAs until RTB status
- Familiarity with the entire life cycle of photovoltaic solar energy projects
- Experience in business development
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and building networks at any level (local, regional, national authorities, related agencies, utility, etc.)
- Strong client focus and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving and result orientation
- Teamwork and relationship building